DESALINATION

●         SEA WATER DESALINATION.

●UNDERGROUND BRACKISH WATER DESALINATION.

●      DESALINIZATION OF SALT EFFLUENT RICH IN SALTS.

The desalination process is adopted to solve the problem of obtaining drinking water at places were the only font of water is brackish.

The FOXWATER Company has acknowledgment and techniques of desalination of seawater and brackish groundwater.

The use of desalination is an important solution to combat the growing scarcity of water.

Desalination is being used to assist in municipal supply and industrial demands.

CONTAINER DESALINATION UNIT

DESALINATION UNIT FOR USE MILITARY

Easy transportation and operation, ready to be used, just connect to a water source. With application in desalination of brackish and surface waters.

97% of water in the world isn´t appropriate to drink. The rest 3% of is potable water, but about this potable water: 69% is ice, 30% is groundwater and 1% comes from rivers.

The FOXWATER CO. design, execute, build and operate desalination system plants. Has a modular design that is makes possible to update the station at any time, with velocity, economy and efficiency.

The project is assembled inside of container equipped with energy generator and can work with energy from other sources like photovoltaic panels for operation in locations where access to electricity is precarious.

METHODS USED IN THE PROCESS:

Automatic filtration: it is a self-cleaning system, a filtration solution for waters with high level of suspended solids.

Reverse osmosis: it is the process where water flows through a semipermeable membrane that blocks the passage of salts or other solutes. In this way, two liquids with different salt concentrations tend to reach equilibrium through osmotic pressure.

SOURCE:

https://www.ana.gov.br/panorama-das-aguas/agua-no-mundo